Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Silly -- don't mind me   ·   Silly -- You deserved it.   ·   TresChic -- Layton banned me... I'm Rage quitting.   ·   TresChic -- I want to meet Billy!   ·   HumanMeatPuppet -- Just came by to say that I like the new icon. k bye.   ·   Professor Layton -- Billy, my dear friend! It's been a long time! How has hell been treating you? Sell any home cleaning products to any demons?   ·   Billy Mays -- Ladies, gentlemen, and Professor Layton... I believe the time for a revolution is upon us. This domain was destined to return to its former glory.   ·   Silly -- Wel I must say, that is pretty accurate.   ·   Byron -- I fixed it. :)   ·   Silly -- Why don't I remember writing this? --->   ·   Silly -- Interests: My interests include eating pretzels with nutella, Professional rodeo clowning, critiquing pipe cleaner art on etsy, maintaining a site full of brainless zombies, and cyber stalking bceagles.   ·   Silly -- :(   ·   Byron -- http://www.thefreedictionary.com/placebo   ·   Silly -- Awww it lists chiroquackty. I went to one when I hurt my back and I feel much better.   ·   Byron -- Venn Diagram of Bollocks   ·  

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The BP's Domain Topic Hall of Fame!, Relive the past with awards!
Professor Layton
 Posted: Dec 7 2009, 03:12 AM
Quote Post

Every puzzle has an answer...

Group: Members
Gauld: 17,666
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 9

Rep: 6 pts
Hexxagon Champion! Snake Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Simon Champion! Asteroids Champion! Pacman Champion! Moon Lander Champion!

Awards: 1

Welcome the the official Blue Protoman's Domain Hall of Fame! where all the hottest topics and happenings can be displayed for the masses!

The Art Room

Art and drawling have been a big part of BP's domain since the start, and a few have stood out as extraordinary!

Byron will draw absolutely anything
Our resident raccoon and talented artist brought forth an offer that no one could refuse - he would draw ANYTHING for free! The fruits of his labor where bountiful and great, and could all make it into the hall of fame, but the best was his picture portraying Professor Layton's view of the Disney show Reccess.

The best of Mushroom Acres
Mushroom Acres is a comic series by acclaimed illustrators Yoshbert, Byron, and Professor Layton. Originally following the adventures of Dizzy Guy, Andy the Bandit and Bobby, the story evolved constantly including a smorgasbord of new and innovative characters including, but not limited to, Lubert, Guy Fawkes Guy, and Dick Dastardly.

My Cthulhu has had Cthulhulings

Professor Layton decided to enrich children's lives everywhere by writing an informative book about how to raise your very own pet Cthulhu's Cthulhulings. It was such a success, he followed it up with the award winning "My Wolfman has had Draculas."

The Question Threads
Some threads do not just die when they are done, but they are constantly added to. These are them.

I fight for my friends
The thread about theoretical battles between characters. From the start it was popular, and has even manage to create a few spin-offs with battles between specific lasses of characters.

What did I eat last night

The thread for dreams. This has enlightened us about one anothers subconsciouses and furthermore showed us who to fear.

What would you do...
What would you do when put in an utterly ridiculous situation? Why, combat it in an utterly ridiculous way!

Classic Comedy

Some threads are filled with hilarity and joy. These threads are remembered here.

I'm thinking of a color
Once a game to discover the color Snowmon was thinking of, this thread became a staple in the ongoing question the dimensions our users inhabit. Dose Strongth indeed exist with Professor Layton, and could Blue Protoman have never heard of Eartdboond?

WTF?
Looking for a bunch of weird videos and images to pass an afternoon watching? Look no further then one on BP's Domain's most popular and disturbing topics!

Stupid Sentence Maker
An innovative gizmo made by Byron that was originally made for kids was considered too "BP's Domain oriented" and also too "horrible." Play with the gadget to your hearts content and try to find the hidden game within! http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg227/MattGauerExperience/ClopsGIF.gif

Happy birthday Aquamarine
What started as a tribute to one of the forgotten members, turned into an internet stalking fest that may never be matched. Secrets where discovered and 'The Jackel' was born.

user posted image

Events of Importance

Sometimes things happened that will be remembered in the Domain for years to come. They will be celebrated here.

Billy Mays Days

Blue Protoman's Domain received its first real troll when Billy Mays made the scene. He started small with obscenities in the shoutbox and made a grand finish with a post in 'Grandmother's Accident.' RAPRPASPPAPRAP was in our minds and our hearts that day. Will Billy ever return? Only time will tell.

Koopa Month
August is Koopa month, a celebration of everyone's favorite King dad. Celebrate with fun Kooptivities like the Koop of the Day

There you have it, a record of the greatest moments in Blue Protoman's Domain history. If there is anything you would like to see added, please comment.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
mrsticky005
 Posted: Dec 9 2009, 07:00 AM
Quote Post

Motormouth

Gauld: 1,150,000

Donate
Member No.: 11

Rep: 2 pts

Awards: None

What about a hall of shame?
Can I be in that? Get first prize
and then get a prize here
cause I was first in the hall of shame?
PM
^
Professor Layton
 Posted: Mar 26 2011, 02:56 AM
Quote Post

Every puzzle has an answer...

Gauld: 17,666

Donate
Member No.: 9

Rep: 6 pts
Hexxagon Champion! Snake Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Simon Champion! Asteroids Champion! Pacman Champion! Moon Lander Champion!

Awards: 1

Updated to include more classic comedy!

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
HumanMeatPuppet
 Posted: Mar 23 2013, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

Gauld: 961

Donate
Member No.: 22

Rep: 1 pts

Awards: None

I will NOT be beaten by some guy I've never heard of before!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll