Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Silly -- don't mind me   ·   Silly -- You deserved it.   ·   TresChic -- Layton banned me... I'm Rage quitting.   ·   TresChic -- I want to meet Billy!   ·   HumanMeatPuppet -- Just came by to say that I like the new icon. k bye.   ·   Professor Layton -- Billy, my dear friend! It's been a long time! How has hell been treating you? Sell any home cleaning products to any demons?   ·   Billy Mays -- Ladies, gentlemen, and Professor Layton... I believe the time for a revolution is upon us. This domain was destined to return to its former glory.   ·   Silly -- Wel I must say, that is pretty accurate.   ·   Byron -- I fixed it. :)   ·   Silly -- Why don't I remember writing this? --->   ·   Silly -- Interests: My interests include eating pretzels with nutella, Professional rodeo clowning, critiquing pipe cleaner art on etsy, maintaining a site full of brainless zombies, and cyber stalking bceagles.   ·   Silly -- :(   ·   Byron -- http://www.thefreedictionary.com/placebo   ·   Silly -- Awww it lists chiroquackty. I went to one when I hurt my back and I feel much better.   ·   Byron -- Venn Diagram of Bollocks   ·  

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Retro Game Challenge!, Want the sequel?
Blue Protoman
 Posted: Jun 25 2009, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Former Ruler
Gauld: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 1

Rep: -3 pts

Awards: 2

Siliconera: OK! Tell my readers how many more copies need to be sold.

Jun Iwasaki, President: We have to reach 100,000

And this is a review I wrote for it. Very good game!

What is Retro Game Challenge?
A collection of 8 NES-styled games for Nintendo DS. Unlock the next by beating all four challenges for a game. Here's a video of a few to make you say, "Damn that game looks good!"

Note: Video quality may vary. Some of these videos may be choppy, but I assure you, the real game runs very smoothly.

Cosmic Gate

Robot Ninja Haggle Man

Rally King

E3 2008 Trailer

Looks good, right? Well, if Retro Game Challenge hits the 100,000 mark in the US, Xseed will translate the sequel. And it's even better. Here's a video for each and every game from Game Center CX 2 to whet your appetite. There's 15 games in Game Center CX 2, almost twice as much as the original. (The text adventure game comes in two parts.) Plus, there's multiplayer, and you can get different challenges each day. Also, RGC1 only parodied NES games. The sequel spreads across several different consoles, including the SNES and Game Boy!

Demon Returns

Cosmic Gate (MASA-X Version)

Kugure! Girijan MAX

Guadia Quest Saga

GunDuel

Super Demon Returns

Kacho wa Meitantei

Wiz-Man

Karakuri Ninja Haguruman Koume Version

Star Prince Score Attack Version

Rally King EX Time Trial

Triotos

Triotos DX

Mutekiken Kung Fu

Did the above 14 videos look awesome?
That's as close as you're ever going to get to playing them, unless you buy the prequel. Once RGC sells 100,000 units total in America, Xseed will bring the sequel to America.

You can buy the game at the following link;
http://tinyurl.com/rgamec

Thank you for your time.

--------------------
My 3 refs: A B C

I'm sorry about my absence. It was for personal reasons. Let's stop there.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Professor Layton
 Posted: Jun 25 2009, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Every puzzle has an answer...

Group: Members
Gauld: 17,666

Donate
Member No.: 9

Rep: 6 pts
Hexxagon Champion! Snake Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Simon Champion! Asteroids Champion! Pacman Champion! Moon Lander Champion!

Awards: 1

Do the games keep the time-lost tradition of nigh-impossible platforming and puzzles that make no sense? If so, sign my up, old boy!

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Blue Protoman
 Posted: Jun 25 2009, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Donate

Only for Nintendo DS. Your money shall not be wasted. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8761/69299316nz8.gif Except for the fact that it's not released in Europe. However, you CAN import the American version, as DS games are region-free.

--------------------

^
Professor Layton
 Posted: Jun 26 2009, 02:10 AM
Quote Post

Every puzzle has an answer...

Group: Members
Gauld: 17,666

Donate
Member No.: 9

Rep: 6 pts
Hexxagon Champion! Snake Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Simon Champion! Asteroids Champion! Pacman Champion! Moon Lander Champion!

Awards: 1

Those bloody American's get all the luck. I suppose I would have to obtain one of these Nintendo DSes as it was, anywho.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Blue Protoman
 Posted: Jun 26 2009, 09:46 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Donate

They're not hard to find. Also, you can play American Nintendo DS games on a European DS with no problem, so just buy the American version online.

EDIT: You can buy a Nintendo DSi here, in either black or blue. However, these are American DSis. That means you'll only get the DSi-exclusive games in America. Since you're in Europe, I recommend you find a European DSi in stores (especially since Europe has all but one of the Art Style games, which are puzzles!).
http://tinyurl.com/dsiblack
http://tinyurl.com/dsiblue

And you can buy the American version of the game right here, which will work on any DS or DSi, regardless of region.
http://tinyurl.com/rgamec

--------------------

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll